Birthday Card with Foam Flowers / Kartka Urodzinowa z Piankowymi Kwiatami

Hi :) 
I love making foam flowers!
Rosy Dot dies make this process really easy :)
Today I'd love to share with you birthday card with pink flowers :)

Chyba już to mówiłam ale uwielbiam robić kwiatki z pianki!
Wykrojniki Rosy Dot bardzo mi to ułatwiają :)
Dziś chcę Wam pokazać kartkę urodzinową z różowymi kwiatkami, 
które sama zrobiłam :)






For those who would like to learn how to make these flowers I have an online workshop:
I’ve created secret group on facebook where I posted the videos so its necessary 
to have an account on facebook.
Cost of the workshop is £10
I’m working during the workshop with foam which is available here: HEREAnd set of dies: HERE

Thank you so much!! For more info please contact me: glossyladye@gmail.com






6 comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!