Dream Big with Penny Black

Hi again :)
As every month I have an inspiration for you with Penny Black products :)
Here you can see sneak peek of my card but I do encourage you to visit Penny Black blog
for more inspiration and also for my video tutorial :)
I have a video tutorial for this card on my youtube channel, do not miss my videos and subscribe :)
Thank you <3 <3 <3


Penny Black products used:
dies: tagged Product No: 51-007, cogwheels Product No: 51-311, dream big Product No: 51-340, bold branch Product No: 51-308, line of hearts Product No: 51-285,
stamp: footnotes Product No: 30-238,

additional products: watercolor paper, turquoise and green mist spray, some matching flowers, dark brown ink 

No comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!