Vintage Hearts

Hi :) I have finished my 2 vintage hearts which I posted last night on Instagram
I took pieces of lace, chipboards, pearls and other bits to achieve the vintage look:
Skończyłam moje vintage'owe serca, które wczoraj opublikowałam na Instagramie
Wykorzystałam kawałki koronki, perełki, tekturki aby serca były właśnie w klimacie vintage:
One heart is darker as I wasn't sure if I want it brown or white :)
I like both I must say.

Jedno serce jest ciemniejsze, nie mogłam się zdecydować czy chcę zrobić w bieli czy brązie :)
Muszę przyznać, że oba mi się podobają.
 Flowers on the hearts are from Little Birdie Crafts and these are gorgeous mulberry paper handmade flowers! Chipboard elements from Scrapiniec and beautiful resin swirl 14 Craft Bar 

Kwiatki na serduchach są z Little Birdie Crafts, są to śliczne ręcznie robione kwiatki z papieru czerpanego. tekturki ze Scrapińca a zawijas z masy z 14 Craft Bar
Thank you so much for visiting me :)
HUGS XX

6 comments

Dziękuję za poświęconą chwilę i dobre słowo.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!